|In BASKONIA-ALAVES EVENTS, we are committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of the personal data that we process and that you provide us, both online on this website and, where appropriate, any of its subdomains, microsites, as off-line. Please read this policy carefully and make sure you understand and agree with it, before providing us with your personal information. If you do not agree with it, do not use this website or its services or provide us with your data.
The fact of accessing this site, using any of its services or providing us with your data, whether online or offline, we will understand as a clear affirmative action by which you give us your consent (when necessary) to treat your data for the purposes indicated below.
|Responsible for treatment||Are responsible for data processing:
SASKI BASKONIA, S.A.D.: Postal address: Carretera de Zurbano s/n – Fernando Buesa Arena 01013 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava/Araba), Telephone: +34 945 27 34 00, y email: email@example.com
DEPORTIVO ALAVES, S.A.D.: Postal address: Paseo de Cervantes s/n 01007 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava/Araba), Telephone: +34 945 13 10 18, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Data source||Obtaining the person concerned: If you are a user of our website, you have provided them, through the contact forms, when requesting our products or services, or contacting us asking for information. By providing us with your data, you guarantee that you are enabled for it, and that the information is true, up-to-date, and that it does not infringe any contractual restrictions or rights of third parties. You agree not to impersonate other Users using their registration data to the different services and / or contents of the Website. We inform you that we have connectors with social media (such as Linkedin and Flicker), through which you can be providing your personal data. We recommend you check the privacy policies of these platforms.
Obtained automatically by visiting our website: when you visit our website we collect information through cookies and other tracking technologies and web analytics. That means that data is sent from your browser to our servers to optimize our services and improve your user experience. This data may be automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on our behalf. You can check our cookies policy.
Communication by a third party of the data of the interested party: is possible that your data was not provided directly by you, but that a third party has provided it to us to which you have previously provided that data . For example: the companies that request our services can provide us with the personal data of the employees who come to our facilities.
|Data categories||The categories of data we process can be: Identification data: (name and surname, NIF / CIF ); Contact data ( telephone, postal address, email address, invoice or delivery address ), employment details data (company, position); commercial and economic data (information on the products requested, and those necessary for payment: bank, credit card …); Navigation data ( IP address of the user, the date and time of the visit, the URL of the site from which the user comes, the pages visited on our website, information about the browser used ( type and version of the browser, operating system, etc.); profile data on social media. We do not treat special categories of data.|
|Purpose||The data you provide us, as well as all those generated during the development of the relationship we have with you, can be treated by us for different purposes:
· To maintain contact and communication with you, and manage the requests you make to us.
· Manage the hiring of the lease of reserved spaces, including conducting feedback surveys with the contact person to evaluate the service provided.
· Customization of the VIP Experience contracted.
· Management and control of access to our facilities.
|Term of conservation||The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as the contractual, pre-contractual or commercial relationship is maintained and, once these are finished, as long as the interested person does not request its deletion. Even if the deletion is requested, we can keep them for the necessary time and limit their treatment, only to: comply with the legal / contractual obligations to which we are subject, and / or during the legal deadlines provided for the prescription of any responsibility on our part, and / or the exercise or defense of claims arising from the relationship maintained with the person concerned. In coordination with the above criteria, the deletion of personal data either in computer records, or on paper, may be carried out, at the discretion of the organization, depending on logistics needs and / or storage space that make it advisable to delete information or documentation.|
|Legitimation|| The legal basis that legitimizes us for the treatment of your data can be diverse:
· Compliance with the existing contractual or commercial legal relationship if you are already a client. In case you are a potential customer, it is the pre-contractual relationship that unites us.
· Our legitimate interest as an organization also constitutes a legal basis for:
· Intra-group assignments between the entities of the Baskonia-Alaves Group (Baskonia Kirol Hiria SL, DEPORTIVO ALAVES, S.A.D., 5 + 11 Foundation).
· Sending electronic communications of the activities and services of the Group entities.
· Conducting feedback surveys (only with the contact person) with the objective of evaluating the services provided.
The contribution of the requested data is mandatory because it is essential to formalize and / or maintain the contractual or pre-contractual relationship and fulfill the legal obligations derived from it; if you do not provide them, we cannot provide the service derived from said relationship.
|Recipients||We inform you that the data you provide us may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to legitimate assignor and assignee functions such as:
· To banking entities: for the management of receipts and payments.
· To entities or organizations to which there is a legal obligation to carry out data communications: for example, the Tax Administration.
· To the companies necessary for the personalization of the experience, as the technical company that manages the scoreboard (ESA Audiovisuales), or the company responsible for printing custom t-shirts.
|International transfers||At BASKONIA-ALAVES EVENTS, We may use service providers located outside the European Union, which may have access to personal data, to provide auxiliary services to our activity (accommodation, housing, SaaS, remote backups, computer support or maintenance services, managers E-mail, sending e-mails and e-mail marketing, file transfer, etc. …). These companies may be different and vary over time but, in any case, we will choose companies adhering to the agreement between the US and the EU, or belonging to countries that have been declared as countries with adequate level of protection, which means that they are obliged to meet equivalent requirements to Europeans in terms of data protection. In any case, by accepting this data protection policy you expressly and unequivocally authorize the communication of the data to said companies, knowing that this implies an international transfer of data to a country not belonging to the European Economic Area and giving your unequivocal consent to said transfer.|
|Social media and third-party pages||Characteristics of Social Media included into our website: Our services may include certain features and widgets of the Social Media, such as “Connect to Linkedin” connectors, the “Like” button, the “Share it” button or other common interactive mini-programs of social media. We are not responsible for the proper functioning of these.
– Right of access: You can ask us what personal data we are treating and even ask us for a copy of these.
– Right of rectification: You can request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or that we complete those that are incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration.
– Right of suppression (right to be forgotten ): You can request the deletion of your personal data when: they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you withdraw your consent, there has been an illicit treatment of them or for compliance with a legal obligation.
– Right to limit treatment: You can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Right to object: You can oppose the processing of your data if said treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller or is for advertising purposes.
Upon receipt of any of the above requests we will respond within the legally established deadlines. You can complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. For more information about the rights that you can exercise and for the request of form models to exercise your rights you can visit the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, www.aepd.es.